Payment schedule

Boatsetter uses the following payment schedule:

  • Within 30 days of the trip: You are charged the full booking amount when the trip is approved. 
  • More than 30 days from the trip: You are charged for 10% of the booking cost at the time of owner approval. The remaining 90% is charged once the trip date is 30 days away.
  • Security deposit: The security deposit is placed on a temporary hold 48 hours prior to the booking and released 48 hours after the trip if there is no damage to the boat. 

Payments cannot be split between cards. All payments will be processed to the primary card on file for your account.