Instant book is only available to owners who have completed at least 1 rental
What is Instant book?
Booking requests for Instant bookable boats are automatically approved, bringing you more bookings with less work.
Other things to note:
- Instant book lets renters enter their credit card information and reserve your boat automatically and without speaking to you prior to approval. Because Instant book minimizes messaging, it’s important for you to keep your calendar up-to-date.
- When your boat is Instant booked, payment is collected at the time of booking and the trip goes into the approved state. This means you will not be prompted to approve or decline the booking; it is automatically approved.
- The Instant book lighting bolt icon will be placed over your boat listing so you will stand out among the search results for renters.
- If you turn on Instant book, your boat will be surfaced higher in search results.
- Instant book can be enabled or disabled at any time.
To enable Instant book
In order to enable Instant book, you must have at least one concluded booking. To enable, please take the following steps:
Go to: Owner Dashboard > My boats > Edit listing > Instant book > Enable all “Package Settings” > Save