What is Instant book?
Booking requests for Instant bookable boats are automatically approved, bringing you more bookings with less work.
Other things to note:
- Instant book lets renters enter their credit card information and reserve your boat without speaking to you prior to approval. Because Instant book minimizes messaging, it’s important for you to keep your calendar up-to-date.
- When your boat is Instant booked, payment is collected at the time of booking and the trip goes into the approved state. This means you will not be prompted to approve or decline the booking; it is automatically approved.
- The Instant book lighting bolt icon will be placed over your boat listing so you will stand out among the search results for renters.
- If you turn on Instant book, your boat will be surfaced higher in search results.
- Instant book can be enabled or disabled at any time.
How to set up Instant book
In order to utilize the Instant book feature, you must complete your profile setup:
- Update bank information
- Update tax information
- Send email@example.com a clear, color photo of your ID
To enable Instant book
- Go to: Owner Dashboard > My boats > Manage boat > Instant book
Renters receive this once they Instant book your boat. This is a great opportunity to welcome them aboard and share any information they should know before departing.
Worried about last-minute surprises? You can enable advanced notice, starting from less than 24h before the trip up to 7 days in advance.