To request edits to an existing booking:
- Navigate to the booking details page through the message thread or the Bookings page by selecting “View booking details”
- From the booking details page, scroll towards the bottom of the screen and select the “edit booking” button.
You may request edits for the following:
- Date (excludes multi-day trips*)
- Start time
Once your edits are requested, they will be sent to the owner for approval. These requests will be displayed in your message thread with the owner and should display as “Edits Pending”. The owner of the boat will have 72 hours to approve or decline your request. If the owner declines the requested changes, your booking will revert back to the original details. You will receive a notification of the declined/approved request.
To cancel edit requests:
- Navigate to the booking details page through the message thread or the Bookings page by selecting “View booking details”.
- From the booking details page, simply click the “Cancel edits”, the original booking details will remain as a result.
If you edit a booking before it has been approved by the owner, it will replace your existing booking details. Edits are not allowed within 24 hours of the booking start time, but if you need to make changes please contact Boatsetter Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Multi-day booking edits must be requested by emailing our support team at email@example.com