You will complete the check-in and check-out process with the owner, the captain, or the owner’s designated agent. Be sure to complete this process together before the boat departs and after the conclusion of your booking. The check-in/check-out forms are only accessible from the boat owner's account.
Check-in is available one hour before the booking starts until halfway through the duration of the booking. Check-in expires after this point.
Check-out is available five minutes after the check-in form has been submitted until one hour after the booking ends. Check-out expires after this point. Please be sure to update your booking details if the rental starts late or is extended, by emailing us at email@example.com.
The owner, captain, or designated agent will be sent a reminder to complete the check-in and check-out forms on the day of the booking.
To correctly complete the check-in and check-out:
- Do a pre-rental walk-around and take photos/videos
- Review and note on the form the fuel level, condition of equipment, and condition of the boat to make sure everything is operational
- Be sure to note any pre-existing damage
- Sign the pre-rental inspection form with the owner
- Do a post-rental walk-around and take photos/videos
- Repeat the process from the start of the booking, noting any new damages if applicable, and any additional charges
- Sign the post-rental inspection form with the owner