You will complete the check-in and check-out process with the owner, the captain, or the owner’s designated agent. Be sure to complete this process together before the boat departs and after the conclusion of your booking.
Check-in is available 1-hour before the booking starts until halfway through the duration of the booking. Check-in expires after this point.
Check-out is available halfway through the duration of the booking until 1 hour after the booking ends. Check-out expires after this point, so please be sure to update your booking details if the rental starts late or is extended.
The owner, captain, or designated agent will be sent an SMS reminder or push notifications to complete the check-in and check-out on the day of the booking.
To correctly complete the check-in and check-out:
- Do a pre-rental walk-around and take photos/videos.
- Review and note on the form the fuel level, condition of equipment, and of the boat to make sure everything is operational.
- Be sure to note any pre-existing damage.
- Sign the pre-rental inspection form with the owner.
- Do a post-rental walk-around and take photos/videos.
- Repeat the process from the start of the booking, noting any new damages if applicable and any charges.
- Sign the post-rental inspection form with the owner.
You can read more about the check-in and check-out process via the link below: