Prior to your booking, you will complete the check-in and check-out with the owner, the captain, or the owner’s designated agent. Be sure to complete this process together before the boat departs and after the conclusion of your booking.
To correctly complete the check-in and check-out:
- Do a pre-rental walk-around and take photos.
- Review and note on the form the fuel level, condition of equipment and of the boat to make sure everything is operational.
- Be sure to note any pre-existing damage.
- Sign the pre-rental inspection form with the renter.
- Do a post-rental walk around and take photos.
- Repeat the process from the start of the booking, noting any new damages if applicable and any charges.
- Sign the post-rental inspection form with the renter.