The following fees are related to any rental damage resolution between parties, and will only be charged to the renter's account on file if sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with documentation of the violated terms, Pre/post rental inspection forms, pictures of damage and/or invoiced repair costs (only for applicable cases):
- This $100 fee will be charged for documented proof of a boat being beached
- Additional charges may be incurred if the owner submits a claim related to additional damage from the beaching
- This $50 fee will be charged if the flare kit seal is broken during a rental
- Except in the case of a legitimate emergency, the Renter will either pay the Owner directly or the amount will be taken out of the security deposit plus the standard $30 administrative fee
- Boatsetter will NOT deduct the standard Service Fees from the Flare Fee
Fire Extinguisher Fee:
- This $50 fee will be charged if the fire extinguisher is discharged during a rental, except in the case of a legitimate emergency
- In the case of any damage to fiberglass, cushions, cowlings, electronics, etc., the renter will be charged the actual cost of parts plus any hourly labor costs needed to repair the damaged item
- Any lost or damaged items will be valued at West Marine’s internet retail pricing for comparable item(s)
Lost Item Replacement Fee:
- This $30 fee will be charge if an item on the boat is lost
- The Renter will either pay the Owner directly or the amount will be taken out of the security deposit plus the standard $30 administrative fee
- Boatsetter will NOT deduct the standard Service Fees from the Lost Item Replacement Fee
- Security deposit and the additional amount to cover deductible will be held until claim is solved by insurance. For all owners under our P2P policy: All damage must be reported to Geico Marine, even if it is small, it must be documented. You must also contact us at 1-305-600-5435 or email@example.com to report damage to the boat.
Please note: There is a 2.7% + $0.55 processing fee deducted from all post-rental payouts, including all damage and replacement fees.