Photos are a great way to show off your boat and preview what renters can expect during their time on the water. It is important to make sure your photos stay up-to-date!
How to edit your photos
- Go to: Owner dashboard > My Boats > Edit Listing > Boat details > Scroll down to photos > Click Edit
- You can add, delete, or drag to sort the images while editing.
Tips for great boat photos
- Boats with four or more high-quality pictures usually receive more bookings.
- Take photos in landscape mode to capture as much of your boat as possible. Portrait photos don’t transfer well to your listing.
- Boats look best in natural light. Avoid using flash. Take your pictures after dawn, before dusk, or at noon.
- For interior shots, make sure the boat is clean and avoid extreme close-ups and extreme distance shots.
- Use a high-quality camera; if your smartphone doesn’t have a great camera, use a digital camera instead.
We recommend using photos above the dimensions of 900x600 for the best quality. Boatsetter only accepts the following file formats for uploading photos: pjpeg, bmp, jpg, jpeg, png, gif.