Photos are a great way to show off your boat and preview what renters can expect during their time on the water.
Tips to get great photos of your boat
- Boats with four or more high-quality pictures usually receive more bookings.
- Take photos in landscape mode to capture as much of your boat as possible. Portrait photos don’t transfer well to your listing.
- Boats look best in natural light. Avoid using flash. Take your pictures some time after dawn or before dusk, or at high noon.
- For interior shots, make sure the boat is clean and avoid extreme close-ups and extreme distance shots.
- Use a high-quality camera; if your smartphone doesn’t have a great camera, use a digital camera instead.
How to edit your photos
- When listing your boat under the “Boat details” section
- Go to: Owner dashboard > My Boats > Manage boat > Edit listing
You can add, delete, or drag to sort the images while editing.